The C4QI seeks to improve the quality of care for all cancer patients by identifying and promoting best practices that provide optimal clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
To be recognized as the National collaborative partnership leader for shaping the future of cancer care through the promotion and delivery of high quality and safe patient experience and outcomes.
- Develop a comprehensive database to establish system and institutional performance on key quality & patient safety metrics that target improvement opportunities
- Database quality indicators may also include measures that are under consideration for reporting by CMS and other organizations
- Participate in multi-centered process improvement projects
- Provide opportunities to improve the care and safety of patients with data-driven best practices
- Establish relationships with other national organizations related to quality improvement and patient safety (e.g., NQF) and with specialist groups (e.g., ADCC)